- List All
Apr 5-7, 2017
VICTORIES put up a display booth at FOE2017 / VCOM2017 at booth No. 31-16.
Apr. 27, 2017
The 13th Network Architecture Study Group3 (NASG3) Meeting were held.
Mar 21-23, 2017
OFC 2017 will be held at Los Angeles Convention Center, USA. VICTORIES will put up a display booth at #3039.
The theme is ”Optical Layer Challenges to Network Softwarization: Resource Management; Hardware Virtualization; Open Disaggregation”
* To request the document of "Guideline for Disaggregate Rack and and Blade", please click the right orange banner.
1. Open & Disaggregated Node for Optical Path Network proposed by VICTORIES Project(PNG:1.4MB)
2. Fast Protection Switching in Disaggregated Optical Nodes by Inter-blade Cooperation(PDF:618KB)
3. Performance-assured Network Function Virtualization for Open and Disaggregated Optical Transport Systems(PDF:520KB)
4. Highly Integrated Silicon Photonics Switches(PDF:1MB)
Apr. 17, 2017
The 12th Steering Committee Meeting and the 21st Advisory Committee Meeting were held.
Jan 31, 2017
The research paper on VICTORIES research result by Dr. Tanizawa, AIST, is introduced in the news release page of OFC 2017 as a noteworthy research result.
“Fully Integrated Non-Duplicate Polarization-Diversity 8 × 8 Si-Wire PILOSS Switch”, Ken Tanizawa, Keijiro Suzuki, Kazuhiro Ikeda, Shu Namiki, and Hitoshi Kawashima, AIST.
(This topic was mentioned in "LIGHTWAVE online news" on February 2, 2017)
Mar 7, 2017
The 23rd Executive Committee Meeting was held.
Feb 27, 2017
The 12th Network Architecture Study Group3 (NASG3) Meeting was held.
Jan 1, 2017